The basic application requirement for all the programs of our institute is to document Turkish Language Proficiency.
- At least “C” (Sufficient Turkish) level certificate from Turkish Teaching Centers (TÖMER).
- At least 70 points from EU Turkish World Research Institute Turkish Exam.
- Document showing that you have completed your undergraduate education in Turkish.
- Foreign national candidates who meet the above-mentioned conditions are deemed exempt from the Turkish exam.
- Candidates who do not have Turkish Proficiency Certificate; Must get at least 70 points from the Turkish Exam to be held by the EU Turkish World Research Institute. Candidates who do not score enough points cannot be interviewed.
Then, program-based conditions can be examined. Therefore, please visit this page's periodically updated Turkish version.